visit near/local points of interest, use us as a base for other activities, or simply relax in a cabin/on your site.
- We are situated on a beach front location 30km from Perth city, north on the Mitchell Freeway; take the Burns Beach Road exit to the left & follow your nose towards the coast to 35 Ocean Parade ILUKA.
- We are 55 metres from the high water mark on the Indian Ocean, within the Marmion Marine Park, with ocean views including that of Rottnest Island, visible on good days to the West-South-West – you’ll feel ‘away from it all’
- We provide on site holiday/tourist cabins, powered sites for caravans, RVs, camper trailers & other recreational overnight/short stay sites.
- Amenities in & around the Park include: full ablution block (separate male/female facilities) & laundry, barbecue areas, front-door bus service & large public park immediately opposite.
- The popular Burns Beach Restaurant & Café is right on site with daily breakfasts, lunches & dinner (Fri & Sat nights), with North Westerly ocean aspects.
- Use the beach/ocean front for water related activities; walk/cycle the ocean front path; indulge in major department store shopping at Lakeside Joondalup.
- Shopping centres/cinema complexes are less than 10 minutes away; various other points of interest (eg Mindarie Marina, Barbagallo’s Raceway, Botanical Golf, the Maze at Whiteman Park) are within 20-30 minutes drive.
- Enjoy the ocean views from the Cafe with great coffee; watch spectacular sunsets; or simply enjoy the ambience of your location.
Burns Beach Sunsets Village enjoys a central location with close access to numerous near & local attractions and activities. We can provide information & advice to point you in the right direction such as the examples below:
Scarborough & Triggs Beaches (30mins):
great surfing & general recreational beaches with restaurants & hospitality spots along the coastline.
Hillarys Marina (15 mins):
departure point for Rottnest Island Ferries, fishing charters & other water excursions; enclosed swimming areas with children’s attractions; numerous restaurants, shops & up-market tavern.
Yanchep National Park (25 min):
public golf course, Tudor style tavern, lake, caves, koalas, kangaroos & more.
Swan Valley (30-45 mins):
rambling rural area boasting world class wineries with cellar door tastings & dining facilities & embracing horse training stables & rustic small farms.
Perth City (30 mins):
the “City of Lights” on the Swan River, meandering downstream to the port city of Fremantle; beautiful King’s Park with spectacular views; Burswood Casino & Northbridge night-life.